- 4-hour nighttime walking, trishaw and bumboat tour of Singapore’s Chinatown
- Explore Chinatown at night, when it's at its best
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at a local medical hall
- Enjoy an included Chinese dinner at a Chinatown restaurant
- Ride a trishaw through the vibrant streets
- Admire the illuminated Singapore sights on a bumboat cruise
- Shop for bargains at the Night Market
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It’s a thrilling ride as your trishaw darts through the bustling Chinatown streets. There’s even a trishaw that has a boombox and neon lights.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Waiting for the trishaw ride ...Photo by: David F
- Trishaw ridePhoto by: Wendy H
- Visiting Yong GalleryPhoto by: Maria H
- Trishaw in ChinatownPhoto by: Warren C
Australia, 07 2010
- First Trishaw Ride - SingaporePhoto by: Anonymous
- Travelling by Trishaw ...Photo by: john q
- Chinatown Trishaw TourPhoto by: Basia
- The night view from the bum ...Photo by: Bruce S
- Trishaw night ridePhoto by: Peter L
- View from the BumboatPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- Out in the mainstream trafficPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- City NightlightsPhoto by: Dean R K
- Shopping in ChinatownPhoto by: Dean R K
- Adventurous China Town TourPhoto by: Elena G
- The Disco Fun TourPhoto by: Alan F
- Photo me. Photo you.Photo by: Alan F
- Richshaw ridePhoto by: bradley S
- Latest MAPPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- Our fanPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- china townPhoto by: ronald w
What You Can Expect
At a medical hall, learn about the traditional medicine practices that the Chinese have been using since ancient times to help regulate their yin and yang. Hear about various herbs that, combined with activities like tai chi, moxibustion and acupuncture, keep the neighborhood healthy. Then visit a Chinatown restaurant for dinner before heading to the Night Market, where you can bargain with vendors to purchase gifts and souvenirs from some of the many stalls, if you wish.
Next, the exciting part of your evening begins as you hop on a 2-seat trishaw, pedaled by a cyclist-chauffeur, for a ride through the busy lanes of Chinatown to Clarke Quay. Here, trade the trishaw for a bumboat, a modern replica of a traditional riverboat once used to carry cargo up the Singapore River. On board, glide along the river and admire Singapore’s illuminated skyline, including Marina Bay Sands Resort and the Merlion statue. When you get off the boat, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Our Tour guide Linda Chan was excellent and she had a fantastic sense of humour that made the tour great. Included chinese dinner was seven courses and was in a local restaurant in China Town, only included drinks was Tea so if you want a beer or other drinks then you need to pay extra. Free time given after dinner to browse and shop in the stalls. Trishaw ride from Chinatown to Clarke Quay was fun, and then evening topped off with a boat ride on the river with stunning views of The Marina Bay Sands and the Merlion which were brilliantly lit up at night.
So much fun, the tri-shaw ride was the highlight
Glenda P Australia
Great tour through China town as we travelled to the bum boats. Meal was great and tasty. Special thanks to Magi our tour guide
What a great Tate if Singapore. Out tour guide Garry was knowledgeable and entertaining. Highly recommended!
Mrs. Chan was an excellent guide and the tour was very exciting.
This tour was fantastic from the food to the experience the shopping and sheer fun and laughs not to be missed
Raelene M Australia
Our tour was fantastic and our guide Linda was awesome
Very professional great tour,super guide don't think about it just do it.
It was fun and enjoyable. Really liked the mix of activities ie a walk, dinner, time to look around the markets, trishaw a definite plus as was river cruise...well done Florence and team
It was a fun experience and we got to see Singapore at night in a variety of ways. A great way to be introduced to the city. Our guide was clear and informative and she did a great job. I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants a great intro to the city.