- 4-hour nighttime walking, trishaw and bumboat tour of Singapore’s Chinatown
- Explore Chinatown at night, when it's at its best
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at a local medical hall
- Enjoy an included Chinese dinner at a Chinatown restaurant
- Ride a trishaw through the vibrant streets
- Admire the illuminated Singapore sights on a bumboat cruise
- Shop for bargains at the Night Market
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This just may end up being your favorite tour of Singapore; it’s a thrilling ride as your trishaw darts through the bustling Chinatown streets, quite possibly getting into a race with other trishaws. There’s even a trishaw that has a boombox and neon lights.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Waiting for the trishaw ride ...Photo by: David F
- Trishaw ridePhoto by: Wendy H
- Visiting Yong GalleryPhoto by: Maria H
- Trishaw in ChinatownPhoto by: Warren C
Australia, 07 2010
- First Trishaw Ride - SingaporePhoto by: Anonymous
- Travelling by Trishaw ...Photo by: john q
- Chinatown Trishaw TourPhoto by: Basia
- The night view from the bum ...Photo by: Bruce S
- Trishaw night ridePhoto by: Peter L
- View from the BumboatPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- Out in the mainstream trafficPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- City NightlightsPhoto by: Dean R K
- Shopping in ChinatownPhoto by: Dean R K
- Adventurous China Town TourPhoto by: Elena G
- The Disco Fun TourPhoto by: Alan F
- Photo me. Photo you.Photo by: Alan F
- Richshaw ridePhoto by: bradley S
- Latest MAPPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- Our fanPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- china townPhoto by: ronald w
What You Can Expect
At a Chinese medical hall, learn about the traditional medicine practices that the Chinese have been using since ancient times to help regulate their yin and yang. Hear about various herbs that, combined with activities like tai chi, moxibustion and acupuncture, keep the neighborhood healthy. Then visit a Chinatown restaurant for dinner before heading to the Night Market, where you can bargain with vendors to purchase gifts and souvenirs from some of the many stalls, if you wish.
Next, the exciting part of your evening begins as you hop on a 2-seat trishaw, pedaled by a cyclist-chauffeur, for a ride through the busy lanes of Chinatown to Clarke Quay. Here, trade the trishaw for a bumboat, a modern replica of a traditional riverboat once used to carry cargo up the Singapore River. On board, glide along the river and admire Singapore’s illuminated skyline, including Marina Bay Sands resort and the Merlion statue. When you get off the boat, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Interesting tour and the trishaw was exciting
This was a night of great fun. The meal was great, the shopping was fun and the trishaw ride was awesome. The river cruise was beautiful. We had an excellent host who had a fantastic personality.
I would definitely recommend this tour to others.
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour.
Excellent value for money,loved the trishaw experience the food was very good and the harbour cruise magical - we took advantage of seeing Clarke quay at the end of our tour and chose to make our own way back to the hotel - would recommend
Proffessional, on time, did what it said..
Another extremely value packed tour. We received so much for so little money. Loved China Town needed more time!, the meal was excellent, trishaw ride was interesting and a real experience and the bum boat ride showed us many wonderful views of Singapore, including a beautiful light show. Our tour guide was excellent and funny. Highly recommended.
Yummy dinner and tour. Most fun!
Had a great tour ,our guide looked after us and showed us all the sights. We had a good dinner at yum Cha restaurant and then went on a trishaw ride through the city which was great fun,then the boat ride on the harbour showed us the city at night.
Great fun and a good night out
One of the highlights of our trip. Very well organised and a memorable experience