- 4-hour nighttime walking, trishaw and bumboat tour of Singapore’s Chinatown
- Explore Chinatown at night, when it's at its best
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at a local medical hall
- Enjoy an included Chinese dinner at a Chinatown restaurant
- Ride a trishaw through the vibrant streets
- Admire the illuminated Singapore sights on a bumboat cruise
- Shop for bargains at the Night Market
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This just may end up being your favorite tour of Singapore—it’s a thrilling ride as your trishaw darts through the bustling Chinatown streets, quite possibly getting into a race with other trishaws. There’s even a trishaw that has a boombox and neon lights!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Waiting for the trishaw ride ...Photo by: David F
- Trishaw ridePhoto by: Wendy H
- Visiting Yong GalleryPhoto by: Maria H
- Trishaw in ChinatownPhoto by: Warren C
Australia, 07 2010
- First Trishaw Ride - SingaporePhoto by: Anonymous
- Travelling by Trishaw ...Photo by: john q
- Chinatown Trishaw TourPhoto by: Basia
- The night view from the bum ...Photo by: Bruce S
- Trishaw night ridePhoto by: Peter L
- View from the BumboatPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- Out in the mainstream trafficPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- City NightlightsPhoto by: Dean R K
- Shopping in ChinatownPhoto by: Dean R K
- Adventurous China Town TourPhoto by: Elena G
- The Disco Fun TourPhoto by: Alan F
- Photo me. Photo you.Photo by: Alan F
- Richshaw ridePhoto by: bradley S
- Latest MAPPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- Our fanPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- china townPhoto by: ronald w
What You Can Expect
At a Chinese medical hall, learn about the traditional medicine practices that the Chinese have been using since ancient times to help regulate their yin and yang. Hear about various herbs that, combined with activities like tai chi, moxibustion and acupuncture, keep the neighborhood healthy. Then visit a Chinatown restaurant for dinner before heading to the Night Market, where you can bargain with vendors to purchase gifts and souvenirs from some of the many stalls, if you wish.
Next, the exciting part of your evening begins as you hop on a 2-seat trishaw, pedaled by a cyclist-chauffeur, for a ride through the busy lanes of Chinatown to Clarke Quay. Here, trade the trishaw for a bumboat, a modern replica of a traditional riverboat once used to carry cargo up the Singapore River. On board, glide along the river and admire Singapore’s illuminated skyline, including Marina Bay Sands resort and the Merlion statue. When you get off the boat, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
This was a fantastic tour! Began in Chinatown and got free time to explore the markets, dinner was at a lovely restaurant and was Yum-Cha style. The tri-shaw tour was definitely a highlight of this whole night: it began in Chinatown, went along the streets of Singapore, finishing in Clarke Quay. The riders were all friendly and made it such a great experience. Our bum boat ride was equally amazing, it went right past Marina Bay Sands and the Merlion which were highlights to see at night. Highly recommend this tour to anyone seeing Singapore for the first time, or just looking for a different experience. Great for all ages!
We both had a great night - lovely Chinese meal, had a lot of fun being transported around by Trishaw, then finished off wonderfully by the river cruise from Clarke Quay.
Excellent value for money, from start to finish we were looked after, the meal was fine, the Trishaw was excellent, good safe fun, the boat trip, outstanding !
Would highly recommend
Marie did an excellent job as our guide.we had an excellent meal and the trishaw ride and bum boat ride were fantastic views of the city.
Great way to get a overview of Singapore! Loved the Trishaw ride!
Just finished the tour and loved it! It had a little of everything...Chinatown's history, an exhilarating trishaw ride, a good Chinese dinner, and a night cruise on the Singapore River. Would highly recommend it!
We had a wonderful evening. We had a great Chinese dinner and trishaw ride. Then we ended up the evening with an evening boat cruise to see all the lights and the buildings lit up. Best tour we took.
The hotel pick up and transfer to the tour bus was a little disorganised but once the tour started, it was fantastic. Our guide was great, the dinner enjoyable, the riverboat ride spectacular and the Trishaw ride a fantastic experience. Would recommend this tour to anyone.
SUSAN C United Kingdom
A really fun way to spend the evening. Dinner was very good and the Trishaws ride was great.
The boat ride to see Singapore at night was great. Would recommend this tour.
Did this 5 years ago and decided to do .it again.
Loads of fun and well worth the money.