- 4-hour nighttime walking, trishaw and bumboat tour of Singapore’s Chinatown
- Explore Chinatown at night, when it's at its best
- Watch a calligrapher at work and receive a personal sample of Chinese writing to keep
- Enjoy an included Chinese dinner at a Chinatown restaurant
- Ride a trishaw through the vibrant streets
- Admire the illuminated Singapore sights on a bumboat cruise
- Shop for bargains at the Night Market
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This just may end up being your favorite tour of Singapore — it’s a thrilling ride as your trishaw darts through the bustling Chinatown streets, quite possibly getting into a race with other trishaws. There’s even a trishaw that has a boombox and neon lights!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Waiting for the trishaw ride ...Photo by: David F
- Trishaw ridePhoto by: Wendy H
- Visiting Yong GalleryPhoto by: Maria H
- Trishaw in ChinatownPhoto by: Warren C
Australia, 07 2010
- First Trishaw Ride - SingaporePhoto by: Anonymous
- Chinatown Trishaw TourPhoto by: Basia
- The night view from the bum ...Photo by: Bruce S
- Trishaw night ridePhoto by: Peter L
- View from the BumboatPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- Out in the mainstream trafficPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- City NightlightsPhoto by: Dean R K
- Shopping in ChinatownPhoto by: Dean R K
- Adventurous China Town TourPhoto by: Elena G
- The Disco Fun TourPhoto by: Alan F
- Photo me. Photo you.Photo by: Alan F
- Richshaw ridePhoto by: bradley S
- Latest MAPPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- Our fanPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- china townPhoto by: ronald w
- Trixshaw ride through the ...Photo by: Sue R
What You Can Expect
Really fun and interesting night not to be missed
This night tour is great well worth the money, its a must.must.Guides are great and the meal was ok just do it.
We had a fantastic trip. Our guide was very helpful. Thank you.
This is a MUST do tour. Loved every minute of it especially the Trishaw ride. We had a very entertaining rider with excellent boom boom box playing music. Public were waving and taking pics of us. Dinner was very tasty and fresh. Just the right amount of time spent shopping/viewing in Chinatown. Loved the harbour boat ride and commentary. Night time view of Singapore completely different. Well worth the money and highly recommend this. Another box ticked.
This tour was fabulous. We had the best time doing this tour out of all things we did on our 16 night holiday. The tour host was really funny and entertaining, the included meal was excellent, looking around Chinatown was great. The Trishaw ride was sooo good. We had great weather and they all worked hard to make sure we had fun. The bumboat ride was also excellent and we saw so much in a short time. Everything was timed to perfection and it couldn't have been better !! loved every minute of it !! I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a good night out.
Great value for money. Food was excellent and plenty of it. Guide was informative and managed his group very well. Most enjoyable evening.
Fabulous night packed with activities and amazing sights. A definite activity for your first night in Singapore. Loved our tour guide, Ann.
Reasonably priced and the trip down the Singapore River was wonderful
Highly Recommended!! The Trishaw ride was the highlight. Our driver had us laughing/dancing/singing we had so much fun. Dinner was Chinese Yum Cha in a decent restaurant, good opportunity to meet fellow people on same tour. Drinks additional . Tour guide Boon was great, friendly, informative, efficient and professional. Bum boat ride was relaxing, great way to see Singapore River area, we got lucky and were there in time to enjoy the Marina Bay Sands Light Show over the River. Excellent value for money, Includes pick up and drop off from hotel which was very organised and on time, pretty impressive considering there were many people on this tour who came from many different hotels. Highly recommend this tour for all ages, even the kids would enjoy it!
Good value for your money.
A fun and interesting tour of Singapore