- 4-hour nighttime walking, trishaw and bumboat tour of Singapore’s Chinatown
- Explore Chinatown at night, when it's at its best
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at a local medical hall
- Enjoy an included Chinese dinner at a Chinatown restaurant
- Ride a trishaw through the vibrant streets
- Admire the illuminated Singapore sights on a bumboat cruise
- Shop for bargains at the Night Market
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This just may end up being your favorite tour of Singapore; it’s a thrilling ride as your trishaw darts through the bustling Chinatown streets, quite possibly getting into a race with other trishaws. There’s even a trishaw that has a boombox and neon lights.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Waiting for the trishaw ride ...Photo by: David F
- Trishaw ridePhoto by: Wendy H
- Visiting Yong GalleryPhoto by: Maria H
- Trishaw in ChinatownPhoto by: Warren C
Australia, 07 2010
- First Trishaw Ride - SingaporePhoto by: Anonymous
- Travelling by Trishaw ...Photo by: john q
- Chinatown Trishaw TourPhoto by: Basia
- The night view from the bum ...Photo by: Bruce S
- Trishaw night ridePhoto by: Peter L
- View from the BumboatPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- Out in the mainstream trafficPhoto by: Mr Richard F
- City NightlightsPhoto by: Dean R K
- Shopping in ChinatownPhoto by: Dean R K
- Adventurous China Town TourPhoto by: Elena G
- The Disco Fun TourPhoto by: Alan F
- Photo me. Photo you.Photo by: Alan F
- Richshaw ridePhoto by: bradley S
- Latest MAPPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- Our fanPhoto by: israel125
Australia, 03 2014
- china townPhoto by: ronald w
What You Can Expect
At a Chinese medical hall, learn about the traditional medicine practices that the Chinese have been using since ancient times to help regulate their yin and yang. Hear about various herbs that, combined with activities like tai chi, moxibustion and acupuncture, keep the neighborhood healthy. Then visit a Chinatown restaurant for dinner before heading to the Night Market, where you can bargain with vendors to purchase gifts and souvenirs from some of the many stalls, if you wish.
Next, the exciting part of your evening begins as you hop on a 2-seat trishaw, pedaled by a cyclist-chauffeur, for a ride through the busy lanes of Chinatown to Clarke Quay. Here, trade the trishaw for a bumboat, a modern replica of a traditional riverboat once used to carry cargo up the Singapore River. On board, glide along the river and admire Singapore’s illuminated skyline, including Marina Bay Sands resort and the Merlion statue. When you get off the boat, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Had a great tour ,our guide looked after us and showed us all the sights. We had a good dinner at yum Cha restaurant and then went on a trishaw ride through the city which was great fun,then the boat ride on the harbour showed us the city at night.
Great fun and a good night out
One of the highlights of our trip. Very well organised and a memorable experience
This was a great tour. Bus picked us up promptly at our hotel and took us to Chinatown. We walked around with our tour guide and visited a traditional Chinese medicine shop then walked to dinner at a restaurant. Dinner was so-so but okay. We then had about 30 min. of free time to look in the shops before boarding our trishaws for an E-ticket ride through the streets of Singapore. Very fun despite auto traffic whizzing by at high speeds! They pedaled us to the Singapore riverfront where we boarded boats for a nighttime view of Singapore.....very beautiful and a very different vantage point than on land. For me it was a tie between the trishaw ride and the boat tour as the the best part of this package. Highly recommend it.
was very enjoyable
Had a great time on this tour. With doing
Great value for money
Nice Chinese meal
Great trishaw ride
Great bum boat trip
All in all very enjoyable
Really great and a lot of fun. The trishaw ride was wonderful and the cruise on the river at night was just magic. So very glad we did it as it was a highlight of our stay.
Absolutely brilliant and great fun. Its worth the trip and also the bum boat ride is good. Great value for money.
What a hoot! We had such fun.