- Singapore Colonial District Walking Tour
- Learn about the influence of British colonialism on modern-day Singapore
- Enjoy spectacular views of Singapore from the viewing deck of the Supreme Court
- Visit Saint Andrew's Cathedral, designed by George Coleman
- Trace the history of the Armenian Diaspora at the Armenian Church, the oldest church in Singapore
- Hear the fascinating tales of French missionaries at the CHIJMES building
- Visit the luxurious Raffles Hotel and try the famous Singapore Sling
What You Can Expect
Start off by visiting the Singapore Supreme Court. Walk up to the viewing deck for fantastic views of the city. Next, explore the 150-year-old Saint Andrew’s Cathedral, a place of worship for colonial British officials and a casualty station to care for the wounded during the Japanese invasion.
Head to the Armenian Church – the oldest Christian church in Singapore – to discover the history of Singapore’s Armenian community and enjoy the beautiful architecture amid the verdant tropical fauna. At CHIJMES – a beautiful former Catholic convent that is today an entertainment, shopping and dining center – listen to stories about French missionaries.
Finally, you’ll head to the world-famous Raffles Hotel, a place of cosmopolitan elegance built in 1899. Visit the hotel’s museum to see photographs, post cards, china and other memorabilia that famous hotel guests have returned. Then finish your tour with a cocktail in hand – you can’t visit the Raffles Hotel before sipping the drink that was invented there, the Singapore Sling.