- 3-hour sea kayaking shore excursion from Sitka
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on the Sitka Sound to a floating base camp
- Kayak for 1.5 hours through pristine waters with your professional guide - no experience required!
- Admire the stunning wilderness and abundant wildlife
- Hot snack including clam chowder and hot cider
- Tour begins and ends dockside at the Sitka cruise port
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival, you’ll be instructed on how to use the two-person kayaks. These safe, stable and easy-to-maneuver crafts let you enjoy the beauty of the protected bays near Sitka. Follow your experienced guide while learning effective paddling techniques, and learn all about the surrounding marine life. Spend approximately 1.5 hours kayaking while taking in the magnificent scenery. Keep an eye out for colorful fish and other sea life, eagles, harbor seals, black-tailed deer or even brown bears! No prior kayaking experience is required and all ages are encouraged to participate on this tour.
After kayaking, enjoy a hearty snack including clam chowder, crackers and hot apple cider.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sitka port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.