- 2-hour whale watching boat tour from Sitka
- Sight whales and other marine life on a tour from one of Alaska's most picturesque and historically fascinating communities
- Travel in a comfortable catamaran specially designed to smoothly navigate these waters
- Look for humpback and gray whales, porpoises, sea lions, seals, sea otters and more than 280 bird species
- Learn from your expert local captain about the abundant marine life in the Pacific Ocean off of Sitka
- Small group maximum of six people provides a more customized tour experience
What You Can Expect
Your captain will take you out to spot humpback whales, gray whales, porpoises, sea otters, sea lions, seals, and more than 280 species of birds that live in this wildlife rich area of the Pacific Ocean. Each tour is customized for the best wildlife viewing for the time of your visit.
Sea and weather conditions will determine the itinerary for the day and the captain will try to customize the tour to your personal preferences. Glimpse whales feeding on herring, otters lounging in the kelp, sea lions barking, or possibly even a bear patrolling the beach. You’ll get lots of opportunities to experience the majestic beauty of Sitka and take great photos.
After a 2-hour marine wildlife tour, you’ll be returned to the dock to end your tour.