- Round-trip train and bus journey from Skagway to Carcross in the Yukon
- Ride aboard a replica vintage Gold Rush-era train along the route traveled by the Klondike stempeders
- Enjoy views of the remote Alaskan and Canadian wilderness including mountains, plains, rivers and glaciers
- Stop for lunch at the exclusive Bennett Station House, only accessible by train
- Visit beautiful Emerald Lake, arguably the most-photographed lake in Yukon!
What You Can Expect
- Mulligan stew (beef stew)
- Fresh-baked rolls
- Homemade apple pie
- Vegetarian option available upon request
The tour was great the staff on board are a credit to the company helpful with information about all aspects of the tour
This was a magical experience. We were in the last car with a balcony on back. The ship tour would have put us in one of the middle cars. We were able to go outside on the ride and see AMAZING sights. I highly recommend this tour.