- Round-trip train and bus journey from Skagway to Carcross in the Yukon
- Ride aboard a replica vintage Gold Rush-era train along the route traveled by the Klondike stempeders
- Enjoy views of the remote Alaskan and Canadian wilderness including mountains, plains, rivers and glaciers
- Have lunch on board the train between Bennett and Carcross
- Visit beautiful Emerald Lake, arguably the most-photographed lake in Yukon!
What You Can Expect
Stop for a visit at the restored 1900s Bennett Station House, which has recently been transformed into a museum, nestled in an area only accessible by train. Here, you may take a self-guided walking tour.
Afterwards, enjoy lunch on board the train between Bennett and Carcross (see itinerary for a sample menu).
- Turkey sandwich
It was a great experience especially being a clear and sunny day.
We had a great time.
The tour was great the staff on board are a credit to the company helpful with information about all aspects of the tour
This was a magical experience. We were in the last car with a balcony on back. The ship tour would have put us in one of the middle cars. We were able to go outside on the ride and see AMAZING sights. I highly recommend this tour.
A well presented and interesting tour, the food at Bennett was very good and the scenery magnificent.