- Round-trip train and bus journey from Skagway to Carcross in Yukon
- Ride a replica vintage Gold Rush-era train along the route traveled by the Klondike stampeders
- Enjoy views of the remote Alaskan and Canadian wilderness including mountains, plains, rivers and glaciers
- Have lunch at the exclusive Bennett Station House, only accessible by train
- Visit beautiful Emerald Lake, arguably the most-photographed lake in Yukon!
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
- Mulligan stew (beef stew)
- Fresh-baked rolls
- Homemade apple pie
- Vegetarian option available upon request
This was beautiful excellent
This trip was mainly for my husband who drives trains and loves it. He really loved the trip as did I. What made it even more special was my husband was able to speak to the engineer driving the train. He also enjoyed talking with the conductor. The lunch was very good. Wish we could have stayed longer in the last town where the train let us off to catch the coach. Emerald lake was absolutely gorgeous.