- Round-trip train and bus journey from Skagway to Carcross in Yukon
- Ride a replica vintage Gold Rush-era train along the route traveled by the Klondike stampeders
- Enjoy views of the remote Alaskan and Canadian wilderness including mountains, plains, rivers and glaciers
- Have lunch at the exclusive Bennett Station House, only accessible by train
- Visit beautiful Emerald Lake, arguably the most-photographed lake in Yukon!
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
- Mulligan stew (beef stew)
- Fresh-baked rolls
- Homemade apple pie
- Vegetarian option available upon request
Excellent Scenery and great information presented on the tour. I wish the weather could have been a bit better...but not much the tout company can do about that. A must do if you visit Skagway.
Really a nice trip. Beautiful untouched lakes. Great narration. Great bus ride back to Skagway with time for pictures.
Excellent trip. Fantastic scenery.
Great trip into the YUKON. Seemed a little long...but very beautiful!
This was beautiful excellent
We had a great time on this trip. We liked to spend time outside on the platform, which unfortunately did not have speakers so we missed a lot of the commentary on what we were seeing.
A wonderful train ride and excellent organisation to get us there.
Superb views but just a shame the train could not stop occassionally for photos!
This trip was mainly for my husband who drives trains and loves it. He really loved the trip as did I. What made it even more special was my husband was able to speak to the engineer driving the train. He also enjoyed talking with the conductor. The lunch was very good. Wish we could have stayed longer in the last town where the train let us off to catch the coach. Emerald lake was absolutely gorgeous.