- Private luxury 4x4 SUV shore excursion of the Yukon from Skagway
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Cross the Canadian border!
- Border the historic White Pass Trail as you travel along the Klondike Highway
- Panoramic views of the Yukon Territory from the top of Jubilee Mountain
- Private local guide provides a personalized experience
- Lunch and drinks included (vegetarian option available)
What You Can Expect
To get to Jubilee Mountain, your driver will take you along a bumpy forest road that leads to the summit, where you make a scenic stop and take in spectacular views of the region.
Lunch and drinks are included on this exclusive seven-hour tour of the impressive Yukon Territory.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Skagway port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
We had a great tour of the interior of Alaska and Canada. The "high point" of our trip was on the top of Jubilee Mountain, which gave us a great view of the mountains, valleys and lakes of the Yukon Territory
Five star,not any more expensive than ships price and we were only four people not a bus loaded with 48 people. Did what we wanted,stopped when we wanted,our guide was so informative.
We ended staying out longer then the trip was supposed to last because the guide had so much fun with us!