- Capri day trip from Sorrento
- Cruise to the island of Capri in a jet boat
- Visit the hilltop village of Anacapri, home to Villa San Michele
- Tour the chic, whitewashed town of Capri
- See the Faraglioni rock formations and Blue Grotto, if you wish
- Learn about the sights from a guide and enjoy free time to explore on your own
What You Can Expect
This is a very good day out. Our Guide Alexandros was really laid back but managed to arrange for us to be first in the queue for everything we did. The trip on the chair life to the top of the island is peaceful and the views are fantastic. Lunch in Anacapri was fine in the restaurant that was recommended but the sheer numbers of people made it a little chaotic. We would have liked to have spent a little more time here. Capri itself was interesting to see and we would recommend taking the boat trip around the island. Definitely worth doing this trip.
On this trip we got to be part of Luca's family for the day and it was brilliant! The boat trip around the island is definitely worth doing and we saw much more of the island than we'd have been able to if we'd gone over ourselves. Luca was a fun guide who knew lots about the island and was very good at organising it so we weren't always stuck in queues as many groups seemed to be as its a very busy place.