- 4-hour Pompeii sightseeing tour from Sorrento
- Guided tour of Pompeii's most famous sites
- This is a great shore excursion from Sorrento visiting Pompeii
- Tour the Forum, Thermal Baths, Lupanare and Vetti's House
- Professional commentary and guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Almost 2,000 years later, you have the opportunity to explore the preserved ruins of this famous disaster. Your guide will show you fascinating places such as The Forum, Thermal Baths, Lupanare and Vetti's House with its beautiful frescos.Before returning to Sorrento, you'll have approximately 30 minutes to spend at leisure in Pompeii - a great opportunity to shop, enjoy lunch or simply relax!
A visit to Pompeii is a trip not to be missed for any visitor to this region of Italy.
This was an excellent tour. Pompeii is a very interesting place and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. I would not recommend going to Pompeii without a guide as you would lose a lot. This is definitely worth it. Be warned it can be extremely hot in Pompeii because of the design of the city, there is little room for a breeze.
The bus driver was great and picked us up promtly from our central Sorreto hotel. The tour was great. Our guide was both knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The Pompeii ruins are a must see for everyone.