- 6-hour Mt Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with wine tasting and lunch
- Ride through Vesuvius National Park aboard an all-terrain 4x4 vehicle
- Hike to the crater of Mt Vesuvius and look out over Naples, Pompeii and Capri
- Visit a winery in the foothills and explore the vineyard
- Enjoy a relaxing 3-course lunch and savor three samples of local wine during a tasting session
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Bruschetta with local cheese, salami and cherry tomatoes
- Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes
- Pastiera (typical Neapolitan cake made with ricotta cheese), served with a shot of grappa
Giovanni was the best tour guide ever. Knowledgeable and fun. The hike was tough but so amazing. The tour and lunch was one of the best times of my whole trip. That food and wine. Highly recommend this tour.
This tour was great. We enjoyed climbing to the top of Mt Vesuvius. The views were great. The one thing to know is that you need to have good balance and should wear tennis shoes. The tour of the winery was good. The food and wine were both very good! Our tour guide Giovanni was excellent!!