- 6-hour Mt Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with wine tasting and lunch
- Ride through Vesuvius National Park aboard an all-terrain 4x4 vehicle
- Hike to the crater of Mt Vesuvius and look out over Naples, Pompeii and Capri
- Visit a winery in the foothills and explore the vineyard
- Enjoy a relaxing 3-course lunch and savor three samples of local wine during a tasting session
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Bruschetta with local cheese, salami and cherry tomatoes
- Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes
- Pastiera (typical Neapolitan cake made with ricotta cheese), served with a shot of grappa
Loved the tour Alberio is quite a character. Made the tour very enjoyable.
The hike to the top of the crater was Great had plenty of time at top.
Winery tour and lunch was outstanding really was a great deal. Thanks Alberio and Viator
It's a long drive from Sorrento to Vesuvius but the bus was air conditioned, our guide Desiree was chatty and vivacious along the way and gave us lots of interesting information about the countryside we passed through. The 4x4 ride up most of the mountain was surprisingly comfortable but looking out of the window was sometimes NOT comfortable! Long way down. We managed the climb the rest of the way to the crater, a bit of a struggle at times, and the views from the top were well worth the climb. Amazing! We then went down again to a lovely winery at the foot of Vesuvius where we had a tour of the vines, some wine tasting and an absolutely gorgeous lunch. It all got a little hazy after that............ This was a great trip and I would highly recommend it - however not for anyone with mobility problems. Combining Vesuvius and then the lunch at the winery is a stroke of genius and we all had a lovely day. Luckily Desiree has obviously done this tour many times and knows that most people will sleep on the bus back to the hotel! Very good tour with a very good guide.