- 6-hour Mt Vesuvius tour from Sorrento with wine tasting and lunch
- Ride through Vesuvius National Park aboard an all-terrain 4x4 vehicle
- Hike to the crater of Mt Vesuvius and look out over Naples, Pompeii and Capri
- Visit a winery in the foothills and explore the vineyard
- Enjoy a relaxing 3-course lunch and savor three samples of local wine during a tasting session
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Bruschetta with local cheese, salami and cherry tomatoes
- Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes
- Pastiera (typical Neapolitan cake made with ricotta cheese), served with a shot of grappa
Excellent trip. The tour guide Laura was lovely very friendly, good fun and knowledgeable. We stopped at the Cantina to learn about the wine and olive oil production before the fun, albeit bone shaking, 4x4 ride to the crater ascent point. I would say that you have to be moderately fit to hike to the crater. Lunch and the wine tasting was good too. Wear sensible footwear!
A GREAT trip! Very informative and loved the wine tasting and lunch afterwards. Our guide Sasa was the BEST! I would highly recommend this trip! Reasonably priced and a trip you will never forget.
Excellent tour from start to finish. Great info from the guide on the coach journey. Loved the 4 x 4, lunch was fab and the wine tasting was good fun too.
Overall an excellent tour and great value for money. It's really worth booking a tour instead of doing it on your own. THe tour guide was very knowledgable and looked after everybody really well. The lunch at the vineyard was fantastic in an a,axing setting at the foot of Vesuvius. The olives, salami and bread for starters was exquisite and the spaghetti and tomatoes was to die for, amazing flavour! All in all I would say it's the best way to do Vesuvius, we fit everything in, had a great time and we're back at the hotel by mid afternoon. A word of warning though - take some sensible shoes not flip flops or open toed sandals, the volcanic ash gets everywhere!
I've already told you. Don't ask again.
Desiree was our tour guide and she was EXCELLENT! The hike part gets a little steep and is sandy but you certainly don't have to be in tip top shape to do it, so don't let it scare you. The winery was amazing. The views were beautiful, the food was delicious and the wine was amazing.
This was a great trip, the hike up the mountain was awesome. Our guide was very informative!
Fabulous tour, Enjoyed Vesuvius the tour guide was very knowledgeable. The wine tasting and lunch was the icing on the cake, lovely food and plenty of it and lots of tasty wines, kept topping up the glasses. Great day out I would recommend to anyone.
Outstanding tour. Great restaurant, well organized, and great value.