- Combined Naples city tour and visit to Pompeii
- Naples' Cathedral S. Restituta, Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views over Naples from Posillipo terrace
- This is a great shore excursion from Sorrento visiting Naples city and Pompeii
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- The Forum, Thermal Baths, Vetti's House and Lupanare
- Narration by a professional driver-guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Next, your visit to the haunting ruins of Pompeii will take you back to the fateful day in 79 A.D. when neighboring Mt. Vesuvius erupted, covering the prosperous Roman city in deadly volcanic ash.
On your visit to Pompeii you'll be able to explore the fascinating site, expertly led by your tour guide. You'll see the Forum, the Thermal Baths, Vetti's House and the "Lupanare" brothel, all buried by volcanic ashes during the eruption. Before returning to Sorrento, you'll have approximately 30 minutes to spend at leisure in Pompeii - a great opportunity to shop, enjoy lunch or simply relax!
Bummer that traffic slowed things down, but overall this is a great way to hit a few highlights in Naples, see Pompei and then get back to Sorrento in time to enjoy the late afternoon and have a nice dinner. Definitely a must.
We had the best time on the Naples/Pompeii tour with Viator. Andrew was an excellent guide and very well informed about Naples and Pompeii. We had such a fun time. We will remember Pompeii forever as Andrew brought it alive with his speaking tour!!! Our van driver and hotel pickup driver were the best drivers ever. thank you so much. We will recommend this tour to all our friends and to anyone wishing to visit Naples and Pompeii.