- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Sorrento
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Sorrento at leisure
- See attractions like Sorrento Duomo, Basilica di Sant’Antimo and Piazza Tasso
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the six stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in 8 different languages on board the bus
What You Can Expect
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Sorrento attractions, such as Piazza Tasso – with its lively bars and shops – and Sorrento Duomo, a cathedral that dates back to the 15th century. Pass quaint churches such as Chiesa di San Francesco or perhaps hop off at Basilica di Sant’Antimo to see Roman artifacts and relics.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1 hour) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the six stops around the city to explore Sorrento’s countless delights.
Sorrento Hop-On Hop-Off Tour stops:
- Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis (station for Circumvesuviana trains)
- Rione Cappuccini
- Largo Vescovado
- Piazzette Santa Croce
- Sant’Agata sui