- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Sorrento
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Sorrento at leisure
- See attractions like Sorrento Duomo, Basilica di Sant’Antimo and Piazza Tasso
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the six stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in 8 different languages on board the bus
What You Can Expect
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Sorrento attractions, such as Piazza Tasso – with its lively bars and shops – and Sorrento Duomo, a cathedral that dates back to the 15th century. Pass quaint churches such as Chiesa di San Francesco or perhaps hop off at Basilica di Sant’Antimo to see Roman artifacts and relics.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1 hour) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the six stops around the city to explore Sorrento’s countless delights.
Sorrento Hop-On Hop-Off Tour stops:
- Stop 1 - Piazza de Curtis – Capolinea (Departure Point)
- Stop 2 – Rione Cappuccini
- Stop 3 – Cocumella
- Stop 4 – Piazza Tasso
- Stop 5 – Largo Vescovado
- Stop 6 – Piazza Santa Croce
- Stop 7 – San’Agata sui due Golfi
Fast and easy way to see much in a short period of time.
James A P
We usually use these bus tours to see the city and as transportation. This bus went really out of the way, off the beaten path. It wasn't great for transportation to best of sights, BUT it brought us places we would have never gone to otherwise. I would recommend it for that reason.
First of all, Viator has the wrong information about this tour. It's not the tour of the city, but of the Sorrento Peninsula. Also, the bus does not depart from Piazza Laura, but a guide picks you up from the front of the train station and the group walks to the bus. And finally, it doesn't depart every 60 minutes as again stated by Viator, but every two hours.
The tour itself was boring, although the views from the top of the bus were spectacular. I recommend skipping it.
Flight was delayed - asked if we could rescheduled for the next day and never got a reply
I don't have anything nice to say about the provider or staff.