- Full-day private shore excursion to Positano, Sorrento and Amalfi
- Discover the beautiful Cathedral of St Andrew in Amalfi and the Cloister of San Francesco in Sorrento
- Visit the Museo della Carta independently, where you'll find original paper presses
- Private trip ensures a more personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, it's on to the village of Positano, known as the jewel of the Amalfi Coast. Explore the central Piazza dei Mulini, connected to a narrow downhill path and a few flights of steps that lead to the seafront. It is a must-see place to meet the natural beauty as well as the life and culture of Positano. Follow narrow streets leading to the Church of St Maria Assunta and admire this great example of medieval art.
Continue your trip to the charming village of Amalfi, situated on the seafront. Explore Piazza Duomo, were you'll find various bars and cafés. Your driver will happily recommend a great place for you to enjoy a traditional Italian lunch (own expense). Then, discover the beautiful Cathedral of St Andrew, named after the patron saint and protector of Amalfi. Visit the 13th-century Museo della Carta (Museum of Handmade Paper) (own expense), where you'll find original paper presses still preserved and in full working order.
In the afternoon, your driver will collect you for your return journey to the Sorrento port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sorrento port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.