- Full-day private shore excursion to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello from Sorrento
- Discover the stunning Cathedral of St Andrew in Amalfi
- Visit the Museo della Carta on your own and learn about original paper presses
- Private tour ensures a more personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Continue your trip to the charming village of Amalfi, situated right on the coast. Explore Piazza Duomo and ask your driver for a recommendation on where to eat; there are several bars and cafes to choose from. Enjoy a traditional Italian lunch (own expense) before discovering the beauty of the magnificent Cathedral of St Andrew, named after the patron saint and protector of Amalfi. Visit the 13th-century Museo della Carta (Museum of Handmade Paper) (own expense) and discover original paper presses, still preserved and in full operation.
As your driver chauffeurs you around the picturesque coast of Amalfi, enjoy splendid views of the small villages and the sea as you take in the beautiful scenery. Finally, reach the village of Ravello. Perched on top of a mountain cliff, Ravello is famous for some of the most beautiful seaside villas in Italy. Visit some of the public villas and explore their gardens, rich in sweet scents of blooming flowers and perfumes of lemons.
In the afternoon, your driver will return you to the Sorrento port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sorrento port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.