- 3-hour food walking tour in Sorrento
- Enjoy a slow-paced walk through the beautiful cliff-side city with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit eight eateries, shops and markets to discover the celebrated local cuisine
- Sample pastas, paninis, cheeses, cured meats, pastries, gelato and more
- Sip local handcrafted beer, wine and limoncello
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Limoncello ProductionPhoto by: matthewtotaro
- The singing ItalianPhoto by: Coral M
- LunchPhoto by: Coral M
- Sweet treatsPhoto by: Briggsy
- Take your pick of Lemoncello ...Photo by: Briggsy
- Pizzeria FrancoPhoto by: wendy s
- The kitchen of Pizzeria FrancoPhoto by: wendy s
- Vesuvius in the backgroundPhoto by: wendy s
- Sorrento, Viale Enrico ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2014
- Sorrento, Pizzeria Da FrancoPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2014
What You Can Expect
We had a great experience on this food tour. Tamara the guide from 'Sorrento Food Tours' was fantastic. We ate lots, drank lots and gained some great knowledge of the local area and traditions of their food and drinks.
Tamara was just great.She was very informative and we tasted great food ETC.Sorrento is a beautifull.
markspat United States of ...
We were happy that we set up this tour the day after our arrival in Sorrento because, for a city known for great food, we wanted to know the best of the best food options that Sorrento had to offer. Tamara did not disappoint. She was a great, knowledgeable guide and made us feel comfortable and welcome right from the start. We enjoyed a variety of wonderful foods and some delicious limoncello and other liqueurs - each with an explanation of their origin. Before the tour wrapped up, we mentioned that we wanted to eat dinner at Ristorante Il Buco. Tamara offered to make reservations for us - thank you Tamara. We LOVED it and the prosecco!!
Friendly, informative guide for food tour with many different tastings and drinks.
This was a delightful way to learn about the town and the local foods. Guide was very competent. And the food was good as well. Appreciated the small group size.
Great tour, great tour guide.
Wonderful walking tour with great food and a great guide.
Tamara describes everything succinctly and the food and drink were great.
Essential for a trip to Sorrento.
Tamara was terrific. Extremely informative, bright personality, with helpful suggestions on where to eat in Sorrento. Would certainly recommend this tour to anybody visiting Sorrento. Warning, don't have a big breakfast before you start on this tour!!
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Tamara was a wonderful guide giving us much history of Sorrento and the foods/drinks we sampled. Everything was delicious. You will definitely be full when the tour is over. I highly recommend this tour.