- 3-hour food walking tour in Sorrento
- Enjoy a slow-paced walk through the beautiful cliff-side city with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit eight eateries, shops and markets to discover the celebrated local cuisine
- Sample pastas, paninis, cheeses, cured meats, pastries, gelato and more
- Sip local handcrafted beer, wine and limoncello
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was the perfect introduction to Sorrento. We were just passing through en route to Ravello, but this tour made us wish that we had booked some nights in Sorrento. Tamara was very friendly, easy-going, and knew all about the food, restaurants, shops, and merchants of the town. We enjoyed samples of delectable specialties of all types -- so much that we were unable to finish off our proper lunch, try though we might. But more impressively we felt as if we had been given a glimpse into a delightful small-town community of friendly and skillful purveyors. I don't think it is too much to say that the tour made us feel as if we belonged in Sorrento. It was certainly one of the top highlights of our Italy trip. We want to go back!
WONDERFUL food walking tour of Sorrento! Highly recommended! Tamara was a wonderful guide who not only knew the food but knew the city and all the people who live there! She made some great recommendations for dinner and places to shop as well. The end of the tour we sat down and had a bottle of wine with some gnocchi and other tasty treats! 1000% worth it, we will be back!