- 3-hour food walking tour in Sorrento
- Enjoy a slow-paced walk through the beautiful cliff-side city with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit eight eateries, shops and markets to discover the celebrated local cuisine
- Sample pastas, paninis, cheeses, cured meats, pastries, gelato and more
- Sip local handcrafted beer, wine and limoncello
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sweet treatsPhoto by: Briggsy
- Take your pick of Lemoncello ...Photo by: Briggsy
- Pizzeria FrancoPhoto by: wendy s
- The kitchen of Pizzeria FrancoPhoto by: wendy s
- Vesuvius in the backgroundPhoto by: wendy s
- Sorrento, Viale Enrico ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2014
- Sorrento, Pizzeria Da FrancoPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2014
What You Can Expect
Excellent value for money.....informative and interesting......Tamara a very good guide, a great experience, so pleased I found it and booked..
cmscoffee United States of ...
Best tour experience inside Italy. Our guide was not only very knowledgeable, but personable. A great way to get to know Sorrento and the surrounding area at the beginning of your visit. A must for any first or second time visitor! Awesome experience and what's not to love about Sorrento...it knocks the socks off of Capri.Ciao!
Tour guide was excellent and we enjoyed the food and drink at every stop. Total walking distance was probably less than 2 miles and we got to see and visit shops that we would not have gone into on our own. The people in the places we went to were friendly and fun and the food and drink were excellent.
Brilliant tour - Tamara was an excellent guide. Food was wonderful and the tour was a great way to get to know Sorrento. Would recommend this tour as an ideal first day outing. Thank you!
Excellent guide was friendly, knowledgeable and full of enthusiasm for the area and it's produce. Recommend doing this early in your trip as it's a great way to get a feel for Sorrento and to find a few hidden gems along the way.
Thouroughly enjoyed this tour. The guide was enthusiastic with a lot of local knowledge. A fun way to taste many dishes from Sorrento
Would highly recommend this tour as a great way of touring Sorrento while learning some history and tasting great Italia food. Tamara was a very knowledgeable guide and can even recommend where to buy the best shoes in town!
Tamara was a great guide for Sorrento. Her tour selections were great, and her additional details and stories about Sorrento helped enhance the experience. We also appreciated the little pamphlet she handed out which included some of her other restaurant recommendations. We chose one of those recommendations for dinner and frequented the gelato place from the tour regularly afterwards. We will definitely look for similar tours in other cities we visit and would recommend this to anyone visiting Sorrento.
I enjoyed this walking/eating/drinking tour of Sorrento. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. I enjoyed all the stops and if you liked something, you could purchase it. No need for lunch after. Plenty of food and drink along the way, ending with a very nice pasta dish and all the wine you can drink! I highly recommend this tour!
We thought the tour was informative, enjoyable and delicious. We highly recommend you book one of these tours- it's great value and the guide- Tamara made it a great Italian experience.