- 3-hour food walking tour in Sorrento
- Enjoy a slow-paced walk through the beautiful cliff-side city with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit eight eateries, shops and markets to discover the celebrated local cuisine
- Sample pastas, paninis, cheeses, cured meats, pastries, gelato and more
- Sip local handcrafted beer, wine and limoncello
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
Sweet treatsPhoto by: Briggsy
Take your pick of Lemoncello ...Photo by: Briggsy
Pizzeria FrancoPhoto by: wendy s
The kitchen of Pizzeria FrancoPhoto by: wendy s
Vesuvius in the backgroundPhoto by: wendy s
Sorrento, Viale Enrico ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2014
Sorrento, Pizzeria Da FrancoPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2014
What You Can Expect
This is a great tour for anyone wanting to get the feel of the food and drink of the area. I do not eat dairy but Tamara made sure I still got to try lots of local delicacies anyway. I was surprised wihh the amount of alcoholic drinks. Great guide but don't eat before you go
This tour was bought for us by my work friends as a wedding gift. We went to Sorrento a few days after our wedding and this tour really made the week. Not only was the food delicious, the guide was friendly and knowledgeable and it was great to find out about local delicacies. We wouldnt have known where to start on our own and ended up going back to a few of the places we visited, so I would recommend doing it early in the holiday.
Our tour started at 10.30am and I stupidly had breakfast that morning, I would recommend going on an empty stomach, I am not a huge eater and there is plenty of food from the start, we were pretty much constantly tasting from 10.30 until 13.30, which was great, but very filling.
I would definitely recommend this tour, especially to people that want to try great food and learn about the best of Sorrentos food and drink. Fantastic, thank you!