- 1.5-hour twilight wildlife-spotting tour on Kangaroo Island
- Enjoy possible encounters with local wildlife including wallabies, kangaroos, possums, owls, echidnas and more
- Learn interesting and informative facts from your knowledgeable expert guide
- Sit back and keep an eye for wildlife on your off-road driving adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
After being picked up from your Kangaroo Island hotel, take a ride at twilight in a luxury Range Rover Sport vehicle. Follow winding dirt roads and rocky off-road tracks, and keep an eye out for the island’s abundant wildlife, including wallabies, kangaroos, owls, possums, bats and perhaps even a shy echidna or two.
It's fantastic fun for kids, and traveling after sundown when the animals are most active gives everyone the best chance to spot Kangaroo Island's nocturnal wildlife.
After your 1.5-hour nocturnal wildlife adventure you'll be driven back to your accommodation.