- Get a taste of the world famous Milford Track on a one-day guided walk
- A nature guide will share the history and natural features of the track
- A leisurely 4-5 hour walk with time for photos and to take in the view of the native plant and bird life
- Maximum of 12 walkers per guide, allowing for a unique and intimate experience
- A delicious picnic lunch is included
- Suitable for walkers of all fitness levels and ages
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Although it rained (as apparantly it does most days) the tour was great. Very professionally run tour. Great lunch and wonderful surroundings. Who could ask for anything more.
Great day out. Will the guide was very knowledgeable about all the fauna and flora on the track.
Very amiable and likeable.
Whole trip was excellent.
was an amazing daytrip to say the least! i thought originally the price was too much for a guided walk but once you include the return ferry, a brilliant lunch in peaceful surroundings and the knowledge of the guide, it is quite justified!
if you only have one day free, i would highly recommend this daytrip for anyone who wants to see some of the world famous milford track