- Marlborough wine region tour from Picton
- Taste aromatic sauvignon blanc wines, oak-barreled chardonnays and dry rieslings
- Enjoy lunch at a gourmet winery restaurant, if option selected
- Visit Makana Boutique Chocolate Factory and sample varieties of chocolates
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 11 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Choose either the 5-hour or 6.5-hour tour, before returning to the Picton port by minivan. Both options include a visit to the Makana Boutique Chocolate Factory, where you’ll see delicious chocolates being made by hand. Enjoy a sample of the many varieties made here, from succulent truffles to fruit-filled chocolates and nutty bites.
Visit five to six Marlborough wineries for tastings of sparkling and dessert wines, oaked chardonnay and New Zealand’s signature wine variety, sauvignon blanc. Snacks and nibbles are available to purchase at the vineyards (own expense). The number of vineyards visited may vary, as each winery stop is relaxed and the tour proceeds at your group’s own pace.
6.5-Hour Tour with Lunch:
Choose the longer tour option to taste wines at six to eight wineries. Plus, enjoy a gourmet lunch at one of the Marlborough region’s premium vineyard restaurants, featuring seasonal produce like New Zealand lamb and seafood.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Picton port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.