- 4-hour morning Marjan Hill hike
- Learn about Split’s nature and wildlife from a local guide
- See gorgeous flora and fauna while hiking up the forest trails
- Spend time at the peak of Marjan Hill to marvel at the breathtaking views
- Relax on Bene Beach and swim in the sea at the end of the hike
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a lovely way to see the wild side of Split. The landscape is beautiful and, if you’re lucky, you’ll often see wild animals along the trails. Remember to bring snacks, water and your bathing suit!
What You Can Expect
Start your ascent at the foot of the mountain via a zigzagging trail that winds its way through a coniferous forest. Don't forget to look around: in addition to the increasingly panoramic views, there may also be some wild animal sightings all the way, too. Also, stop along the way so your guide can show some points of interest and tell you about the history of Marjan Hill and the surrounding area.