Numbers are limited to 10 people on this small-group experience, ensuring personalized attention at all times.
- 4-hour Marjan Hill rock climbing adventure from Split
- Enjoy a rock climbing session with all equipment provided
- Listen to a climbing instructor for tips that are customized to your level of experience
- Learn how to use a belay device and tie ropes correctly
- Make the most of breaks to ogle dramatic views from Marjan Hill
What You Can Expect
Stand at the base of the rocks and learn how to tie your ropes and harnesses – all climbing equipment is provided. Watch as your guide demonstrates how to use a belay device, and then spend roughly three hours climbing around the rock face. Your guide will customized the climb to fit your level of experience, and on most occasions will stick to top-rope climbing – a technique that’s said to be the safest way to climb.
Enjoy breaks throughout the experience to chat with your guide and get climbing tips. If you can tear your eyes away from the cliffs and rocks, the views from Marjan Hill over the coastline are equally impressive, too.
At the end of your climbing session, return to your minibus, hand back your climbing equipment, and then travel back to the start point in central Split.