- 4-hour sailing tour around the Palenki Islands
- Travel from Split to Hvar by ferry, and then by yacht around the Palenki Islands
- Experience sailing a yacht, overseen by a professional sailing crew
- Enjoy stops for swimming and snorkeling in the shimmering Adriatic Sea
- Make the most of a stop on the gorgeous island of Palmižana and walk around its botanical gardens
- Hear tips about sailing and learn about the Palenki Islands' wildlife and scenery
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It’s a great way to discover incredible scenery without going far from Split. The seafood lunch on the full-day tour is a winner, too!
What You Can Expect
Set sail and cruise southwest across a stretch of the shimmering Adriatic toward the Palenki islands, a gorgeous chain of tiny islets that boast woodland, hideaway coves and deserted beaches. As you sail around the islands, admire their unspoiled scenery, and gaze at the sun-baked pebble beaches lapped by the turquoise waves of the Adriatic.
Many of the islands are perfect for mooring up and taking a swim, so do just that! Splash around in the water at leisure and even try snorkeling, if you wish. The exact islands visited are decided on the day by the yacht’s crew, but your itinerary will always include a stop at Palmižana, one of the more remote Palenki Islands. Use the stop to explore Palmižana’s lush botanical gardens, or enjoy a snack or drink (own expense).
In between exploring and swimming stops, help the crew with the handling of the yacht, and hear tips about sailing and navigation as well as learning about the local area and its wildlife. After four hours sailing around the island, return to Hvar, and then travel back by ferry to central Split where your experience finishes.