- 3-hour evening walking tour of Split and wine-tasting session
- Stroll along Riva Promenade in Split with a local guide
- Learn about Split on a leisurely paced walk along forest trails to Marjan Hill
- Soak up impressive views from one of Marjan Hill’s finest vantage points
- Visit a traditional wine bar in the neighborhood of Veli Varoš for a wine tasting
- Sample red and white Croatian wines with a platter of Dalmatian cheese and bread
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
As well as tasting some great local wine, the tasting session gives you an insight into wine production in the area. Learn all about the history of Croatian wine from the bar’s sommelier and get tips for bottles to take home!
What You Can Expect
Guide was enthusiast and extremely knowledgeable
Wonderful from start to finish! Our guide Nives was terrific - she covered history, architecture, food, people, could answer every question and was indefatigable, not to mention a lot of fun. The wine tasting was a perfect end to our rambling walkabout, and the Dalmatian cheese platter was delicious. If you want to put what you're seeing walking the streets of Split into any kind of context, you should book this tour.
William D USA
What a wonderful evening. Our guide Nieves (I hope I am spelling this correctly) took us to the top of Marjan Hill. We really got to see how people live - not just the harbor or the palace. Also some great photo ops. Then onto our wine tasting. So professional and well done. Some great Croatian wines and some wonderful snacks as well. Highly recommend this tour.
Nives was a great guide - knowledgeable and flexible. Also loved Zinfandel, the wine bar and stayed several hours. Only small complaint was that the advertised cheese plate was not included. We paid for it separately.
Disappointing would not recommend.
This tour did not happen. Went to meeting place and no one met us.