- 3.5-hour tour of Split's Game of Thrones filming locations
- Visit the local sights featured in the HBO TV series Game of Thrones with a local guide
- Hear insider gossip about the series, based on George Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels
- See Klis Fortress where Daenerys Targaryen launched an attack on the mountaintop city of Meereen
- Explore Diocletian's Palace, where the slaves conspired with the Unsullied Army to overthrow the masters
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else — don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience!
What You Can Expect
Located high above Split in a small village of the same name, the 2,000-year-old Klis Fortress featured as the city of Meereen in Season 4 of Game of Thrones. Follow your guide along the rugged pathways and admire the sweeping views of the Adriatic Sea. Hear how Daenerys Targaryen launched an attack on the mountaintop city and picture yourself as one of the many slaves that lined the city walls during the battle between Meereen’s champion and Daenerys’ chosen champion, Daario Naharis.
After an hour at Klis Fortress, return to Diocletian’s Palace in Split for a 1.5-hour walking tour of the ancient palace and its cellars. Built by the Roman emperor Diocletian at the turn of the 4th century, Diocletian’s Palace was the setting for scenes shot behind Meereen’s city walls. Follow in Daenerys’ footsteps as you explore this 1,700-year-old palace, visiting the throne room and other featured locations before descending into the cellars where the slaves conspired with Grey Worm and the Unsullied Army to overthrow the masters.
Your tour then concludes outside Diocletian’s Palace in the afternoon.