- Discover the history of St Augustine whichever way you'd like!
- See the Old Jail, which still retains its 19th-century characteristics
- Learn about St Augustine's history at the history museum
- Ride the Old Town hop-on hop-off trolley through the city
- See the Old Store Museum and find out what was sold during the late 1890s and early 1900s
What You Can Expect
1. The Old Jail, St. Augustine History Museum, Oldest Museum Experience, Gator Bob’s Trading Post
2. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center US1
3. Visitors Information Center on Castillo Drive
4. Old Drug Store, Tolomato Cemetery
5. City Gates, Spanish Quarter, Oldest Wooden School House, St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not
6. Spanish Quarter, Castillo de San Marcos, Pirate & Treasure Museum
7. Bay View at the Monterey, Carriage Rides
8. Hypolita and St. George Street (historic walking mall)
9. Flagler Memorial, Presbyterian Church, Ancient City Baptist Church, Grace United Methodist Church
10. San Sebastian Winery
11. Whetstone's Chocolate Factory
12. Villa Zorayda Museum
13. Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Dow Museum of Historic Homes
14. Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
15. Potter's Wax Museum, Spanish Military Hospital, Beach Bus Stop*
16. Oldest House, Fernando-Lambias House
17. Castillo de San Marcos
18. Ripley's Believe It or Not
19. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center, Ghost and Gravestones, Uptown San Marco
20. Mission of Nombre de Dios, Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
21. The Old Senator
22. Fountain of Youth
*Beach Bus is free and takes you to such attractions as the Alligator Farm, Lighthouse and Museum, St. Augustine beach and numerous sightseeing cruises
Convenient and informative.
The best way to see St. Augustine in a short amount of time!
Always a great way to get the lay of the land. Loved the history. After 2 days on the trolley, we did our own walking tours.
This tour was amazing!
Very good introduction for a first time visitor to St. Augustine.
Only managed one day of trolley use as we only stayed two nights in St Augustine. Jail and store both very good. Free parking at Jail was good and would recommend it. First time visitors so found the trolley bus trip and commentary very interesting.
My husband and I went to St. Augustine to celebrate my birthday. We had an amazing time! The Old Town Trolley tour was the best decision we made for that weekend. Wonderful people and a wonderful time. Definitely taking the tour again.
Enjoyed the visit and saw many fascinating sites. Hop-on Hop-Off was a great deal for seeing and learning about the city.
The toour guides and other personel with Old Town trolley were friendly, courteous and very knowledgable of the city and it's history. The tour was thorough and very enjoyable.
At. Augustine is a small city, and the trolley tour covered a drive-by of all the important sites. The drivers provided a running commentary and responded to questions. The tour is a good overview but a is not a substitute for walking through the charming small streets of the old town. Parking is limited and expensive. Since the tour ticket is good for three days, we used the trolley on the second day to get from place to place for our own exploration.