- 3- or 5-hour kayak, hike and snorkel tour in St John
- Paddle and snorkel in Caneel Bay within Virgin Islands National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Walk the trails to Turtle Point for breathtaking panoramic views
- Learn about St John's abundant flora and fauna from an expert guide
- Safety briefing as well as paddling and snorkeling instruction included
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure (3-hour option)
- Upgrade your tour to a 5-hour option and enjoy a picnic lunch
What You Can Expect
We had a great time and Patrick, our guide, did a wonderful job. We would recommend this tour to anyone.
This was such a fun trip! Casey was extremely knowledgeable about the history of the island and the local fauna and flora. The hike was fun (breathtaking views!), the kayaking was easy, and while snorkeling we learned about different fish, saw a ray, a live conch, sea turtles...wow it was memorable! My girls are 9 and 10 and it was a trip they won't soon forget. Highly recommended.