- 2.5-hour aerial adventure through the Antigua rainforest
- Ride 10 ziplines, try nine ropes challenges and cross two suspension bridges!
- Get safety training and assistance from expert local guides
- Soak in the forest sounds and sights from a tree house hidden in the woods
- Receive a certificate of achievement for your bravery
- Complimentary fruit drink, banana bread and bottled water
What You Can Expect
Well organized and exciting tour.
We did the zipline and ropes course. Both were great. A fun and exciting way to spend half a day while visiting the island.
Good fun and the staff were fun too. Very nice way to see the forest areas of the island and they have a nice cafe/bar at the end too.
A negative point is that they don't allow any cameras on the course and want to charge you upwards of $15 to be able to take a personal memento home from the experience. I understand the safety issues of this however I feel it takes advantage of us as tourists to pay this silly cost, which means that we have no photos of our day.
The only other negative of this experience is while it was fun it wasn't really an authentic Antiguan experience. We could have been anywhere. But some people aren't looking for that when the go away.