- Half-day Dickenson Bay beach pass
- Enjoy access to the beachside facilities of a deluxe resort
- Lounge in your provided beach chair on a private stretch of sand
- Rent kayaks, snorkeling gear and other water-sports equipment
- Includes the use of restrooms, showers and changing areas
- Relax on a short drive with round-trip transport from St John’s Pier
What You Can Expect
We enjoyed our half-day trip to Dickenson Bay in Antigua. The beach was pristine! The resort has changing rooms and a café on site. Transportation was provided from the cruise ship pier. Good value for the price.
Had a great time beautiful beach!
Beautiful beach, older facility but did the trick. Vendors frequent but not aggressive. Tour staff very nice.
We were taken to a different beach. One of the locals said it was Fort James, and another said it was Miller's Beach, so we don't know which, but it was definitely not Dickenson Bay. When we were dropped off at the location by the taxi driver, the beach guide asked the driver why we were brought there. The guide had to cover up for the driver saying Dickenson Bay was closed due to storm damage. Really? A major tourist site and it was closed? We were never notified of any changes to our itinerary. I think the driver just wanted to save on gas money.