- Experience a day of adventure on this Island Safari and Stingray Fantasy in Antigua
- Take a ride through the rugged back roads of Antigua
- Swim and feed stingray at Stingray City Antigua
- Local, knowledgeable guide
- Lunch included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Antigua Präsi (628)Photo by: Gisela P
- Antigua Präsi (626)Photo by: Gisela P
- Antigua Präsi (615)Photo by: Gisela P
- Antigua Präsi (612)Photo by: Gisela P
- Antigua Präsi (608)Photo by: Gisela P
- Antigua Präsi (602)Photo by: Gisela P
- Antigua Präsi (598)Photo by: Gisela P
- Antigua Präsi (596)Photo by: Gisela P
What You Can Expect
This experience was amazing from beginning to end. We were picked up at our hotel in a safari jeep by Travis, a super tour guide! We made a quick stop in St John to sign some papers, grab a drink and two additional passengers. Travis proceeded to take us on a bumpy, informative tour of the island. He stopped multiple times to show us unique flowers and plants and explain how they were used for food, medicine, etc. He also stopped by the donkey sanctuary so we could see the donkeys as well as all the other beautiful sites on the island. Next stop was our visit with the sting rays. It's a short boat ride to the most spectacular sand bar full of sting rays and a few small reefs loaded with colorful fish of all kinds. The sting rays are so friendly and enjoyed being pet and fed. The guides are very knowledgeable and know the sting rays by name. Some have worked there over ten years and genuinely love their jobs. After the sting rays we had lunch on Bettys Hope Hill - very enjoyable lunch made by local folks with the sugar mills behind you and a wonderful view in front. We even had time to go in the sugar mills and read about them, plus they have a bathroom there in a small very small museum. Our last stop of the day was Devil's Bridge. It was lovely. The whole experience was a great way to check off mulitple thing you wanted to see on the island in a very fun way. Enjoy and ask for Travis!
Amazing tour! Highly recommendable!
The Jeep Safari was really funny and our guide was very nice. He showed us all the places to be and explained us many local trees, plants and fruits. The lunch at Betty's Hope was delicious.
The stingrays are wonderful animals, really playful and very soft.