- 3-hour ATV tour of St Kitts, including transportation time
- Zip through sugar cane fields and rolling hills in a scenic tropical Caribbean setting
- Receive expert instruction and all equipment from your experienced guide
- Ride through Wingfield Estate, which once belonged to the ancestors of US president Thomas Jefferson
- Visit Caribelle Batik where you can see how they make colorful batik fabrics
- Round-trip transport from selected St Kitts hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Your guide gears the tour to your comfort level on the ATV — moving slower or faster depending on how your group handles the ATV and the terrain — making it a great trip for both beginners and experienced riders.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Just returned from our cruise vacation and this tour was one of the highlights. The scenery was beautiful and the routes we travelled were challenging and fun. Tour guide Manners and his assistants were helpful and knowledgeable. The ATV equipment is well maintained and worked great.
The only glitch was getting picked up at cruise port. Be sure to get clear directions on where to meet the driver. I had to call the number on the Viator voucher to find the driver. The lady who answered my call notified the driver and we got it worked out, but it was a bit of a hassle. Other than that, a wonderful tour excursion!
Had a great time. It ended up just being just my husband and I and Manners- our guide. Manners made sure I was comfortable driving my ATV before taking off. We had such a great time. Saw monkeys explored the area. Can't wait to come back again and bring my boys. Thanks for a great time.
So much fun! As a first timer, I tried to drive at first but chickened out and rode behind my husband for most of the ride. Didn't miss anything as a rider rather than a driver. My 2 teenage boys thought it was the highlight of our trip!