- 3-hour ATV tour of St Kitts, including transportation time
- Zip through sugar cane fields and rolling hills in a scenic tropical Caribbean setting
- Receive expert instruction and all equipment from your experienced guide
- Ride through Wingfield Estate, which once belonged to the ancestors of US president Thomas Jefferson
- Visit Caribelle Batik where you can see how they make colorful batik fabrics
- Round-trip transport from selected St Kitts hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Your guide gears the tour to your comfort level on the ATV — moving slower or faster depending on how your group handles the ATV and the terrain — making it a great trip for both beginners and experienced riders.
What You Can Expect
Prepare to get dirty and have fun as you roar around the island on your own ATV. Take winding paths through sugar cane fields and rolling hills of this volcanic island to sites such as an old sugar plantation. Your guide shares the history of the sugar production on St Kitts, the island's main export.
Zip over to the Wingfield Estate, set in the foothills of the central mountain range. As you approach, marvel at the lush tropical gardens and learn about the plant life surrounding the historic estate. When you arrive, examine relics of the 17th-century estate's sugar- and rum-producing past. Originally owned by one of US president Thomas Jefferson's ancestors, the estate is considered the first English settlement in the Caribbean. Watch overhead for zipliners as you make your way over to the Caribelle Batik, situated right next to Wingfield, to see the renowned shop where local people make batik fabric in vibrant colors and designs. Purchase souvenirs at own expense.
At the end of your visit to Caribelle Batik, follow your guide back through paradise to end your tour back at the ATV shop.