- Experience the charm and tranquility of Nevis Island
- 45-minute inter-island ferry tour
- Professionally guided tour
- Pass by the Old Bath House with its famous Thermal Bath House
- Visit the historic Museum of Nevis (Alexander Hamilton's birthplace)
- Explore the beautifully landscaped Botanical Gardens
- Includes transfers to and from the ferry in St. Kitts
What You Can Expect
Your guide will introduce you to the Old Bath House, most famous for its thermal bath spring. Next, you will visit historic attractions and museums such as the Museum of Nevis, to explore the history of Nevis and the life of Alexander Hamilton, who was born in Nevis. You’ll also see St. John’s Anglican Church, built in 1830, where Lord Nelson and Fanny Nisbet were married.
Explore more of the history of Nevis as you discover the sites of old plantations which are now resorts. Nevis features a 3,232-foot (985-meter) extinct volcano, surrounded by tropical rainforests and sandy beaches.
Your guide will then take you to the 7-acre (3-hectare) Botanical Gardens where you will see the beautifully landscaped gardens, fountains, rainforest conservatory and Mayan-style sculptures. Lastly, have lunch (own expense) and do a little shopping before taking the ferry back to St. Kitts.
The Nevis Island Tour is an enjoyable way to spend the day exploring the “Queen of the Caribees!”
Please Note: entrance fees to the Museums/Botanical Gardens are not included.
It was an easy and lovely way to get an impression of st kitts. The combination of ferry and bustour is nice
Nevis was amazing!!! However, the ferry ride was about an hour to Nevis. We were booked on a cargo passenger ferry going there. If you get sea sick, this tour is not for you!