- 3.5-hour guided St. Kitts Island Tour
- Shopping stop in the capital city of Basseterre
- Scenic coastal drive to Romney Manor - home of the Caribelle Batik
- Visit the beautiful fortress Brimstone Hill
- See the remnant of Mt. Liamuiga - a 3,792-foot (1,156 meter) extinct volcano
- Bring your camera for endless photo opportunities
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After exploring Basseterre, take a scenic island drive to Romney Manor; home of the Caribelle Batik former sugar plantation with some of the most beautiful gardens in the Caribbean. Explore and tour this area at your leisure.
You will next visit Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, one of the best preserved historical fortifications in the Americas. At your leisure, learn about the history and culture of the Spanish, French, English, American, Dutch, Amerindians, Caribs and Arawaks. (Admission to the Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park is $8.)
Continuing your tour around the island, you will pass Dieppe Bay where the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea meet at the scenic Black Rocks, on the northeastern coast of St Kitts. Enjoy the sight of the beautiful, ebony cliffs that formed hundreds of years ago and see the remnant of Mt. Liamuiga, a 3,792-foot (1,156-meter) extinct volcano!
Experience the history and culture of St. Kitts on this exclusive island tour.