- St. Kitts kayak and snorkel tour shore excursion
- Kayak along St. Kitts' Caribbean coast and watch for diving pelicans
- Snorkel off the sandy beach
- Look for turtles and tropical fish
- Roundtrip transportation from your cruise ship
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your 45-minute kayak tour takes you past St. Kitts’ rugged coastline before finishing where you started. You’ll enjoy some local fruit punch, and then wade back out into the water to snorkel with your qualified snorkel guide.
As you’re snorkeling, watch out for fish like Yellow Tangs, Damselfish and wrasses. Other sea life abounds, as well; if you’re lucky, you may spot a Hawksbill turtle. Snorkel equipment is provided. If you have an underwater camera, this would be a great time to use it.
When you’ve had enough of the water, you can relax on the beach and enjoy light refreshments until you’re driven back to your cruise ship in time to leave St. Kitts.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Basseterre for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.