- St. Kitts Pelican Cove snorkel tour shore excursion
- Snorkel along the Caribbean coast and see perching pelicans
- Enjoy picturesque coastline views
- See tropical fish and other sea life
- Roundtrip transportation from your cruise ship
- Covered by Viator's worry free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your qualified snorkel guide will introduce you to the spectacular underwater world of St. Kitts’ shores, where a rainbow of color exists in a variety of fish, coral and other sea life. You’ll be snorkeling above an unspoiled reef in a natural habitat of the Caribbean Sea.
Mask and fins are included. If you have an underwater camera, this would be a great time to use it.
When you’ve had enough of the water, you can relax on the beach until you’re driven back to your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Basseterre for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Reviewed by neduol5, December 2012
People wAs great and fish where many different kinds
Reviewed by Susan W, April 2012
Beautiful cove! Guide was helpful and provided alot of education about the beautiful fish we saw. We even saw a sea turtle! Enjoyed hanging out on the small uncrowded beach after our snorkel.