- Guided volcano crater tour
- Vigorous hike to the top of Mt. Liamuiga
- Observe the beautiful rainforest scenery
- Includes lunch and beverages
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was fantastic. We had a group of 7 on our hike- 3 younger hikers, 4 older hikers. The guide did a great job making sure everyone could catch up and catch a break when they needed it. NOTE: we didn't have any cruise ship passengers on our hike- if we did, we would not have had this luxury, as they are more time-crunched.
The hike has some difficult parts, so I would suggest being in good shape beforehand. I am pretty active and I found it strenuous but not a killer. The views at the top are definitely worth it!
Went on a boat instead, tour company was nice enough to switch and recommend when our tour did not have enough people signed up.