- Guided volcano crater tour
- Vigorous hike to the top of Mt. Liamuiga
- Observe the beautiful rainforest scenery
- Includes lunch and beverages
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
You will begin your journey to Mt. Liamuiga with a vigorous 2.5-hour hike up the mountain and through the rainforest, observing giant forest trees, beautiful flowers and swinging vines. Your tour guide will point out different plants and animal life on the island. At the top, view the entire island, the beautiful Caribbean Sea and neighboring islands including St. Barts and Nevis.
Next, your guide will set you up with a picnic lunch. After lunch, walk back down to the trail base where the Land Rover is parked and head back to your St. Kitts hotel.
Please Note: sneakers, long pants required. Individuals should be in good physical condition.