- 3-hour St Lucia ATV tour including transport time
- Ride a Yamaha all-terrain vehicle through tropical Caribbean landscapes
- Visit a working banana plantation and parts of the historical Marquis Estate
- Take in gorgeous views of Grande Anse Beach
- Round-trip transport from selected Castries or Gros Islet hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
St Lucia is as beautiful as it is diverse, with sights ranging from charming communities to perfect beaches. This fun ATV tour allows you to experience it all!
What You Can Expect
A minimum 2 people per booking is required.
Great excursion with Aanansi atv tours. We cruised into St Lucia, and a driver was waiting at the info center with a sign with our name. Friendly and smart drivers brought us to the atv.s, our guides were smart, fun, and informative. Our group was 8 people ranging in age from 24 to 78 !! Everyone loved it. February 24, 2015.
They were absolutely wonderful!
We loved the ATV Tour and it was one of the highlights of our trip. You get a taste of St Lucian life as a large part of the tour is through a local town. The roads are easy to navigate and the hillsides through the plantations are quite fun. Their ATVs are in great condition as well.
A nice tour through the banana plantations, an abandoned factor from 1860, and a stunning view of the coast from a hilltop. I would have like a little more off-road travel. Most of our tour was on blacktop, gravel roads or dirt road, with a single minor detour through a stream that was fun. Really nice scenery, and the guides were nice.