- Day-trip to the Grenadine Islands with round-trip flight and day cruise by sailboat, from St Lucia
- Take a short flight from St Lucia to reach the Grenadines the switch to a deluxe catamaran
- Stop at gorgeous white sand coves for a dip or snorkeling
- Swim with turtles and other marine life in clear turquoise water
- Visit an island where scenes from one of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies were filmed
- Enjoy included beverages, lunch and snacks served on board
- Includes all snorkel gear, transportation and experienced boat crew
What You Can Expect
Once you are settled, your expert captain sets sail for Palm Island, about 15 minutes away. Have time for a refreshing swim before continuing on to reach Mayreau, the smallest inhabited island of the Grenadine island chain. Here enjoy approximately 1.5 hours for a swim, snorkel and perhaps a look at the souvenir stands.
After soaking up the scenery of Mayreau, head onward to nearby Tobago Cays where you disembark at Petit Tabac, a tiny sliver of paradise. The island may look familiar as it is one of the locations used in the movie Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.
Once you have strolled the white sand beach and frolicked in the shimmering turquoise waters of Petit Tabac, return to your boat and pass the other Tobago Cays — Petit Bateau, Petit Rameau, Baradal, and Jamesby — en route to a spot where you can swim and snorkel with turtles and other marine life.
Throughout the day, refresh yourself with complimentary fruit juice, water, soda, beer and rum drinks. At mid-day, tuck into a sumptuous lunch that refuels you for more exploration of this magical archipelago. Snorkel gear is provided and shower and restroom facilities are available on board your boat.
After a full day of sun, fun and relaxation in the Grenadine Islands, return to the airport for your late afternoon flight to St Lucia. Your tour ends with drop off at your hotel in St Lucia.