The 'Catch of the Day' will become your thrill for the day! Experience the excitement of trying to hook the 'big one' from the fighting chair and imagine the tales you could tell back home! Whether you're an experienced angler or not, this tour will literally have you at the edge of your seat!
- Deep sea fishing adventure off the coast of St. Lucia
- Large variety of fish can be caught including wahoos, dolphin fish, tuna, marlin, barracuda and billfish
- Beer, soda and fishing equipment all included
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
What You Can Expect
This deep sea fishing adventure off the coast of St. Lucia will give you the opportunity to catch one of the many fish who are abundant in these waters. Depending on when you plan on visiting the Caribbean, the local population of fish may include:
- October - December: peak wahoo season
- November - February: tuna and dolphin fish
- February - April: excellent time to see whales, catch dolphin fish, tuna and wahoo
- June - August: excellent time to catch billfish
Other fish which are abundant in these waters are the blue marlin, white marlin, sailfish, kingfish, barracuda, dorado, long bill spearfish, Spanish mackerel, cavali and snappers.
All bait and equipment will be supplied, so all you need to bring is your energy! As fishing can be very tiresome, beers and sodas will be provided.