- Gros Piton Nature Trail hike on St Lucia
- Visit the Fond Gens Libre interpreter center to learn about the flora and fauna
- Hike a moderate to strenuous trail to the summit of Gros Piton
- Discover the caves and rock shelters of Anse L'lvrogne Canyon
- Admire views of its volcanic twin peak, Petit Piton, and the Caribbean Sea
- Learn about the fascinating history of St Lucia from an expert guide
- Round-trip hotel transport from your North Island hotel
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Very hard but fun climb
Wow! Great hike. Seriously a challenge. Do not go unless you are in great shape! We loved it but can honestly say that it was one of the tougher hikes we completed. We run, lift ,play sports, etc and still a great challenge. Some of our party made it 1/4 of the way. Bring lots of water.
Christopher T USA
Ren United States of ...
This is a very challenging hike. The view at the top is not as great as what you will see about halfway up.
Joe K USA