- 4-hour St Lucia horseback riding tour and beach BBQ
- Mount your horse for a scenic ride in St Lucia
- Relax for two hours at Cas en Bas Beach
- Swim in the Atlantic Ocean with your horse or by yourself
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch on the beach
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Seeing St Lucia on horseback is a unique way to explore the island, and no riding experience is necessary! With this tour you’ll have extra time to spend on the beach and enjoy a barbecue lunch.
What You Can Expect
- Capella Resort
- Marigot Beach Resort
- Sugar Beach Resort
- Ladera Resort
- Jade Mountain Resort
- Hotel Chocolat
- Anse Chastanet
- Villas etc.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Enjoyed it very much but I felt the beach part was too long.
We were unable to take this tour as my wife slipped in the shower/tub the afternoon before and was unable to ride a horse.
Not really a horseback riding event, we walked the horses down what felt like a back alley to the beach, where we spent most of the time. Beach was a good beach and beautiful and the food was really good. Horses did go in the water, but were only in it for a couple of minutes. If you are looking for a horseback riding tour this was not much of one.