- Half day tour of St. Lucia with a visit to Soufriere
- Visit the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano for an up-close look at the Sulphur Springs
- Stop at Morne Coubaril, the island’s only working plantation, where a sugar mill can be seen
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
- Arriving to St. Lucia on a cruise ship? Book this as a shore excursion here!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was great.
Beautiful tour of island, volvano, plantation etc very informative. And Stan our guide was truly kind and hospitable ensuring I felt better when I was getting car sick. I Recommend to everyone. Only thing beware of the sales lady on the right at the top of Mourne Hill, she is very dishonest! Otherwise have a fantastic and unforgettable trip.
A execellent tour to see what makes St.Lucia.Scenic drive there and back with many stops to take in the scenery.
Very enjoyable tour, it was extra special getting away from the large cruise ship tours into a small group. The guide was very good and put a lot of effort into making our day memorable. I would recommend this tour for both value and content.
Excellent ! We were not sure how the tour would work as we booked just before sailing. Our cruise ship tours were cancelled and we took a chance on Viator. From the time we left the ship and were greeted by a rep. with a sign with our names to the time of our return at the dock, nothing could have been more informative or pleasant. We saw the island as well as the items listed in the brochure and all were as advertised. I would not hesitate to use Viator again.
Crista A USA
Nancy R USA
Enjoyable and varied experience with a good , friendly guide.