This tour is a fascinating exploration of St. Lucia and all it has to offer. You'll start by driving to the town of Soufriere to visit the famous Pitons. Continue through banana plantations, fishing villages and tropical rainforests to visit the beautiful Sulphur Springs. Finish this great tour of St. Lucia with a stop at Morne Coubaril to walk the trails of a working plantation!
- Half day tour of St. Lucia with a visit to Soufriere
- Visit the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano for an up-close look at the Sulphur Springs
- Stop at Morne Coubaril, the island’s only working plantation, where a sugar mill can be seen
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
- Arriving to St. Lucia on a cruise ship? Book this as a shore excursion here!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Drive through the banana and coconut plantations, the sleepy fishing villages as you drive along the island's west coast road to the magical town of Soufriere. Visit the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano with its bubbling Sulphur Springs and one of the many waterfalls. See the majestic pitons as they rise out of the sea.
Travel onwards to Morne Coubaril where you'll walk along meandering trails of this working sugar plantation. Journey through this charming 19th century plantation great house and enjoy fresh fruit and a tropical drink.
A execellent tour to see what makes St.Lucia.Scenic drive there and back with many stops to take in the scenery.
Very enjoyable tour, it was extra special getting away from the large cruise ship tours into a small group. The guide was very good and put a lot of effort into making our day memorable. I would recommend this tour for both value and content.