- Cruise aboard a 60-foot (18 meters) power catamaran from St. Lucia to Martinique
- Purchase the best of French designer clothing, perfumes and other goods in Fort-de-France, and enjoy duty-free shopping at the port
- Swim, snorkel or just relax in the calm cove of Anse Dufour
- Enjoy a barbeque lunch and complimentary drinks on the catamaran
- Admire dolphins, sea turtles and flying fish during the ride between the islands
- Convenient pickup and drop-off service from hotels on the northern side of St. Lucia
What You Can Expect
During the 90-minute ride north to Martinique, you’ll cross the St. Lucia Channel, where frolicking dolphins may greet and follow you. As you scan the water for sea turtles, don't be surprised if you witness some flying fish popping in and out of the water.
When you arrive at Martinique, dive into shopping right away at the duty-free port! After about 30 minutes, board the catamaran and take a short ride to the dock at Fort-de-France.
In Fort-de-France, where you’ll stay for a little under two hours, swipe that plastic over and over at the boutiques on Rue Victor Hugo and along Le Boulevard General de Gaulle. Alternatively, enjoy culinary aromas and pick up souvenirs at Le Grand Marché Couvert, the Covered Market. This large bazaar houses rows and rows of fragrant herbs and spices, delectable confectionary offerings, handmade wooden bowls, straw hats and Creole jewelry. After the flurry of shopping, stroll through the landscaped gardens in La Savane, Fort-de-France’s main park.
Back on the catamaran, set those shopping bags down and rest your feet during the short ride to the nearby cove of Anse Noir, lined with coconut trees and golden sand. Swim or snorkel in the clear and warm water, or work on a tan from the boat. Feast on the barbeque lunch provided and enjoy complimentary drinks on the boat. You have about three hours to enjoy this postcard-perfect shoreline.
After your idyllic afternoon, it’s time to head back to St. Lucia. Pull out the designer shades you just bought, sip complimentary Champagne, and bid farewell to the dolphins on your ride back to the Rodney Bay Marina.
- Barbeque chicken and fish
- Burgers, hotdogs and fries
- Banana flambé with ice cream