Experience the spectacular scenery of St. Lucia while flying through the air. Tantalize your sense of adventure as you zip over the lush vegetation on 500 ft (150 meters) of cable, giving you the thrill of a lifetime while you enjoy a bird's eye view of the stunning tropical jungle!
- Rainforest canopy adventure in St. Lucia
- Over 500 feet (150 meters) of ziplines
- Breathtaking bird's eye views of the rainforest and lush tropical vegetation
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Vieux Fort and North Island hotels
A short scenic drive along St. Lucia's east coast brings you to the welcome center situated in the heart of the rainforest. For those less inclined to meandering along a forest trail, but would rather seek a more thrilling adventure, there is little that compares to zipping along 500 ft (150 meters) of cable at heights ranging from 30 ft (10 meters) to 50 ft (15 meters).
Enjoy a bird's eye view of the rain forest as you glide over tree tops and rivers and feel the thrill of "flying" through lush tropical vegetation. Reawaken your sense of adventure on this stunningly breathtaking ride which will leave you with a renewed appreciation of nature. Return to the start up point where you'll join the bus for the scenic ride back to the hotel.
- This tour is not suitable for persons with heart ailments or physically challenged persons