Peruse a vast array of pottery, silver, batik prints and local liqueurs on a 4-hour St Lucia shopping spree. Wander among duty-free shops, dozens of fine stores and a local craft market to find all of your souvenir purchases. This tour also includes complimentary round-trip transport from the bulk of North Island hotels.
- 4 hour shopping tour in St. Lucia
- Wide variety of items including jewelry, crafts, silk clothing and souvenirs
- Visit the Seraphine Center for a large display of duty free items
- Explore various malls and markets including the Gablewoods
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
What You Can Expect
Choose from a wide variety of shops including Colombian Emeralds and Harry Edwards for fine jewelry, Clear Blue for silver jewelry and local art pottery by a renowned St. Lucian artist. There are twenty eight other stores offering fine merchandise from which to choose.
You'll have the opportunity to browse the craft market where you can shop for local crafts made exclusively in St. Lucia. Then onto Caribelle Batik, renowned for its colorful batik prints and beautiful silk clothing. This stop is a delight in itself!
Your final stop is The Gablewoods Shopping Mall with its supermarket, liquor store, bookstore and a selection of other shops and boutiques.
Don't forget to take along passports and airline tickets for duty free purchases