There's a little bit of something for everyone in St. Lucia and this shopping tour will prove exactly that. From the finest timepieces, china, crystal and jewelry, this island has local shopping attractions galore. Visit the duty free Seraphine Center for a wide variety of souvenirs at reasonable prices!
- 4 hour shopping tour in St. Lucia
- Wide variety of items including jewelry, crafts, silk clothing and souvenirs
- Visit the Seraphine Center for a large display of duty free items
- Explore various malls and markets including the Gablewoods
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
Choose from a wide variety of shops including Colombian Emeralds and Harry Edwards for fine jewelry, Clear Blue for silver jewelry and local art pottery by a renowned St. Lucian artist. There are twenty eight other stores offering fine merchandise from which to choose.
You'll have the opportunity to browse the craft market where you can shop for local crafts made exclusively in St. Lucia. Then onto Caribelle Batik, renowned for its colorful batik prints and beautiful silk clothing. This stop is a delight in itself!
Your final stop is The Gablewoods Shopping Mall with its supermarket, liquor store, bookstore and a selection of other shops and boutiques.
Don't forget to take along passports and airline tickets for duty free purchases