- Family-friendly St Lucia rainforest tour by aerial tram
- Small group treetops tour in an open-air gondola seating eight people
- Fully guided tour led by a professional naturalist
- Spot flora and wildlife, including the endangered jacquot parrot
- Arriving to St. Lucia on a cruise ship? Book this as a shore excursion here!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your professional naturalist guide can answer any questions, provide entertaining anecdotes and help identify the fauna and flora. Keep a lookout for agoutis on the ground and St Lucia's endemic and endangered parrot, the jacquot, flying through the air.
The St Lucia rainforest aerial tour is just a short distance from the capital city, Castries, in an ecological park that's home to indigenous and endangered wildlife. A small group tour with a difference, the St Lucia tropical rainforest tour also provides spectacular views of the north side of St Lucia, and an exhilarating ride that's guaranteed to refresh the senses.
Although no pick up we managed to arrange it with the company whilst in the resort - very prompt. The experience was great going over the tree canopy and the guide was informative.