- Family-friendly St Lucia rainforest tour by aerial tram
- Small group treetops tour in an open-air gondola seating eight people
- Fully guided tour led by a professional naturalist
- Spot flora and wildlife, including the endangered jacquot parrot
- Arriving to St. Lucia on a cruise ship? Book this as a shore excursion here!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your professional naturalist guide will point out St Lucia's unique flora and fauna, including agoutis scampering around on the forest floor. Keep an eye out for the endangered parrot, the jacquot, indigenous to the island.
As you pass through the forest canopy, get impressive aerial views of the island's north side. Snap photos of the multicolored flowers blooming around you as you enjoy a refreshing experience away from the bustling pace of Castries.
The tour was fantastic with great views and after the trail exploration very interesting.
Shana was a wonderful guide, knowledgeable and fun.
Although no pick up we managed to arrange it with the company whilst in the resort - very prompt. The experience was great going over the tree canopy and the guide was informative.
The view is amazing and the guide is knowledgable, but the cost of $82.99 fee for each person plus the $120 transportation cost for us is pretty expensive. Also, it's not for anyone who have a fear of heights.