- Family-friendly St Lucia rainforest tour by aerial tram
- Small group treetops tour in an open-air gondola seating eight people
- Fully guided tour led by a professional naturalist
- Spot flora and wildlife, including the endangered jacquot parrot
- Arriving to St. Lucia on a cruise ship? Book this as a shore excursion here!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your professional naturalist guide can answer any questions, provide entertaining anecdotes and help identify the fauna and flora. Keep a lookout for agoutis on the ground and St Lucia's endemic and endangered parrot, the jacquot, flying through the air.
The St Lucia rainforest aerial tour is just a short distance from the capital city, Castries, in an ecological park that's home to indigenous and endangered wildlife. A small group tour with a difference, the St Lucia tropical rainforest tour also provides spectacular views of the north side of St Lucia, and an exhilarating ride that's guaranteed to refresh the senses.