Book with us and save 11% compared to another travel site!
- 2-hour tour to Pigeon Island with a Sea Trek adventure in St Lucia
- Walk and breathe underwater as you helmet dive with a certified guide
- Enjoy scenic views around Pigeon Island National Landmark
- Get up close to marine life – tropical fish, seahorses and squid – in the Caribbean Sea
- Choose from two morning departure times
- Orientation, equipment, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you aren’t scuba certified, the unique experience of a Sea Trek adventure is a great way to get underwater. It brings you closer to marine life than snorkeling and gives you a feeling of walking in space!
What You Can Expect
Tour was GREAT and guides were phenomenal. I just wish it had been for a longer time.
A great alternative to scuba diving.
We loved it.
Was a great experience walking on the ocean floor - particularly since I am very afraid of water! Your head never gets wet and you can breathe easily. Much harder to walk underwater than I imagined. Reminded me of what walking on the moon would be like (pretty awesome)! The only downside was that there was very little sea life to see. The company should consider moving the location closer to a reef where there are more fish and sea life to view. Then it would be a perfect 5 star experience.