- Half-day shore excursion around St Lucia with a visit to Soufriere
- Visit the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano, Sulphur Springs
- Complimentary port pickup and drop off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- If you're staying at a hotel in St Lucia, book this as a land excursion here!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll continue along the island's west coast to the charming town of Soufriere. You’ll see the famous Pitons, a pair of World Heritage-listed volcanic plugs that are one of St Lucia’s most celebrated sights, and you’ll visit Sulphur Springs, the Caribbean’s only drive-in volcano.
Then visit the island’s only working plantation with interesting practices of bygone days all within a traditional village setting. After, you'll be transferred to the cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Castries for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
This was a great tour with an even greater guide.
Loved all of it! My favorite part was getting to sample the local food items and getting hands on with some of the produce... Stop for a loaf of locally baked bread, the flour, the cocoa plantation, etc. the scenery was stunning. Would definitely recommend this tour