- 3-hour ATV shore excursion in St Lucia
- Explore scenic Caribbean landscapes aboard a Yamaha all-terrain vehicle
- Ride to a historical banana plantation and the Marquis Estate
- Enjoy refreshments from a vista point over beautiful Grande Anse Beach
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 8 ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Totally a lot of fun.the tour operators picked us up at the ship and delivered us back in plenty of time.the banana plantation and countryside were beautiful. If you want to get an idea of island living without commercializations this is perfect. Nature at its finest along with fun!
The guides were wonderful....Funny and knowledgeable. They made sure we had all the safety equipment, and had the time to practice operating the ATV's before heading out to explore the island. They would pick fruit off of trees and allow us to taste them. The ATV's were in good working order. The pickup at the dock was seamless. It turned out to be a private tour since there was only our party of 4 on the tour. The only short coming was that we expected that each of us would have an ATV to operate since we paid for a party of 4 adults. Turns out 2 of us had to ride as passengers.