- 3-hour ATV shore excursion in St Lucia
- Explore scenic Caribbean landscapes aboard a Yamaha all-terrain vehicle
- Ride to a historical banana plantation and the Marquis Estate
- Enjoy refreshments from a vista point over beautiful Grande Anse Beach
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 8 ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
The guides were wonderful....Funny and knowledgeable. They made sure we had all the safety equipment, and had the time to practice operating the ATV's before heading out to explore the island. They would pick fruit off of trees and allow us to taste them. The ATV's were in good working order. The pickup at the dock was seamless. It turned out to be a private tour since there was only our party of 4 on the tour. The only short coming was that we expected that each of us would have an ATV to operate since we paid for a party of 4 adults. Turns out 2 of us had to ride as passengers.
We LOVED the tour. Our guide was excellent and the path he took us on was a great one to see parts of the island we would not have had any other way of seeing. Our only complaint is that we were not told exactly where to meet him at the first of the tour. We were only told that we would be picked up at the boat terminal. When we got off the boat we spent 15 minutes walking up and down the pier and were about to give up since we could not use our cell phones to reach anyone. My sister finally went inside of the information building to see if they could give us any advice on what we should do and we just happened to notice our guide standing there holding a sign for us. It would have been helpful (and saved us 15 minutes of wandering around wondering if we had been forgotten - or worse scammed) if we had been instructed to "meet your guide INSIDE THE INFORMATION CENTER BY THE CRUISE TERMINAL". Other than that - everything was wonderful!