- St Lucia shore excursion in the rainforest
- Take a guided walk through the St Lucia rainforest
- Learn about the island's ecology
- Enjoy fabulous views of the exotic flora and fauna
- Port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- If you're staying at a hotel in St Lucia, book this as a land tour here!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
While you’re in port in St Lucia, get the most out of your time with a rainforest walk shore excursion. St Lucia’s natural beauty is something you don’t want to miss.
You’ll be picked up at your cruise port and driven to the rainforest. The short scenic drive will allow you to see some of St Lucia’s charming scenery. At the rainforest, you’ll meet your expert forestry guide who will lead you on a fascinating walk through the forest.
You’ll see wild anthurim lilies, winding lichen, gommier trees, blue mahaut trees, wild nutmeg and more. This insider’s peek into the habitat of native birds like the mangrove cuckoo and the black finch is an experience you will always remember. Stroll through the enchanting sanctuary and listen for the cry of the elusive St Lucian parrot. You may even spot boa constrictor lying in cool indifference on the trunk of a tree.
When your rainforest walk is over, you’ll be returned to your cruise port, ready for your next adventure on the sea.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Castries for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.